About Fincon Accounting
The system requirements for the Windows™ application is VGA at 1024 x 768 or better resolution and Windows™ XP /Vista /7 /8/10/Server2003-2012 operating system.
Some of the features provided
FINCON ACCOUNTING is organized in a multiple document menu interface divided into different modules, which are all fully integrated with each other. All selections are fully access controlled by a user/password system, as well as system wide access control for items like margins, costs, creation of accounts/stock items and selling below suggested retail etc. Together they provide a total solution to the administration difficulties in the industry. These modules are grouped as follows:
- An Orders module comprising of Quotes, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Branch Orders and Head Office Orders. Quotes can be drawn into Sales Orders, which can be drawn into Invoices.
- A Debtors Module which provides for invoicing, payments, post dated cheque management, credit limit management and reconciliation facilities. It also has a Point of Sale module that can handle up to 36 tills. The normal age analysis and statement processing is provided.
- A Creditors Module that provides for Goods received vouchers, Debit Notes, Import GRV’s in multiple currencies and Expenses Incurred for accounts other than stock purchases. It also has a Faulty stock module that provides for sending and receiving of faulty stock to and from suppliers. It allows for reporting on outstanding stock at suppliers and turn around time.
- A General Ledger module which provides for Cash Book, Journals, bank reconciliation, cheque entry and VAT reporting on an invoice basis. Advanced cash flow reporting is available with outstanding cheques and incoming post dated debtor cheques. Budgets on the income statement and full reporting up to balance sheet is provided.
- An Inventory (Stock) module that allows for 5 different kinds of stock, e.g. Normal trading stock, Stock used for swop outs, Faulty stock, Stock currently residing at suppliers (waiting to be repaired, swapped out or credited) and Technician Stock. A further 20 warehouses are available to manage stock in different locations. Grouping facilities like category and bills of material are available. Extensive reporting on sales, turnover, margin as well as stock age analysis and sales person reports are available.
- Serial number tracking, both incoming and outgoing is available for all or selected stock items. This allows for easy tracing of paperwork, warranty claims and returning stock to correct suppliers. The tracking system provides for swap out, even between different items as well as goods swapped out by supplier for different items. Full reporting on the serial number tracking systems is available.
- A Workshop module that allows for the controlling of client stock on the premises. Stock can be booked in for repair with fault descriptions etc. The same stock can then be sent away for repair if needed. The module is linked to the serial number tracking system and swap outs, either by yourself or the supplier is catered for. Full reporting on the status of items are provided for easy answering of customer queries. Jobs can be assigned to technicians and reporting can be used to manage it. This module also allows for incoming support calls to be logged (no stock attached) and the response managed with the system.
- A printing management module is provided for easy management of printers, either Windows™ or text printers, and stationary layout designs and changes.
FINCON ACCOUNTING is not stationery dependant and almost any layout can be programmed.
As information is critical in any fast moving sales industry, FINCON ACCOUNTING provides an extensive integrated message system that allows for attaching messages to Account numbers, Stock Items as well as Serial numbers. This way information is relayed to where it is needed I.e. Don’t sell to a specific client, Credit risks, Use a different stock item, Delays on deliveries, Stolen items etc. The system also allows for sending messages between users, i.e. to take a telephone message or reminders for certain actions.
Many other features are available to make administering your business a little easier. Please feel free to download a demo version to try.